A gas leak is enough to make anyone panic. When you work with 2AM Plumbing Inc, you don't have to stress. We offer gas line repair services in Garner, Clayton and Raleigh, North Carolina that can solve your problem.
We're available 24/7 for emergencies, so you don't have to wait to get the help you need. If your gas line is old, you can trust our team to install a new line.
Contact us today to learn more about gas line repair.
If your gas line is leaking, you'll likely smell gas in your home. When this happens, there are five vital steps you should take:
1. Get your family and pets out of your home
2. Open some windows and doors to let fumes escape
3. Turn your gas off at the meter
4. Call the National Gas Emergency Service
5. Contact your plumber for a gas line repair
Our business is family owned and operated. Speak with our team today for gas line repair services.